All Copies of MSDS sheets for the
paints and chemicals that may be on the equipment must accompany the equipment
to our facility.
Only products containing elements such
as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen may be processed.
The following cannot be processed at our
- Wet paint or paint sludge
- Paint filters, PVC, lead or rubber coated scrap
- Certain coatings containing chemicals that will form
dangerous, toxic and corrosive products that may destroy the furnace walls. The
heat processing of such materials may violate Federal or State air pollution
laws. Examples of some of these chemicals include chlorine which is found in
PVC and fluorine which is found in Teflon.
- Nitrocellulose paints or similar materials cannot be
introduced into our furnace as they can ignite and burn violently in the course
of the processing.
- The furnace is not made for incinerating but the
reclamation of valuable parts. We therefore cannot handle any wood, grease,
paper, trash, waste oil or anything which may overload the furnace.
© 2000 Nagel Technologies
This page last updated 1/11/00